Just a few words to say that I am out of the hospital, that I am doing well and that I am comfortable, although still in quite a bit of pain and discomfort. I lost a lot of blood and I'm still very weak and dizzy, but every day is an improvement:-)
I would like to thank all family members (immediate and extended) and friends (close, as well as distant) who have visited, phoned, texted, sent flowers and cards when I was in hospital. Your generosity and kindness really helped brighten up my otherwise painful and sometimes lonely days. I am finally home and i can honestly say that i feel 10 times better for it. Although Aut Even is a fabulous place to be having surgery, it is always easier to convalesce in you home environment.
Not that I think any of the Aut Even staff will ever visit this space, my deepest and most sincere thanks go out out to my consultant Mr Peter Van Geene and to all the staff - nurses, porters, administrators and others - for taking such great care of me before, during and after my surgery. I had a tough few days after the operation and I was scared and emotional and yet everyone made me feel safe and well cared for. Thank you for everything!
I will return when I feel better to write about my experience, what happened and what may lie in store for me in the future.
Onwards and upwards!
/Asa xxx
4 comments:
Härligt att höra att det är på uppåtgående. Stora kramen kommer härmed - från far away!
Jag säger bara kraaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm.
Plus en kram till //Ann
Onwards and upwards, som sagt. Nu vill jag bara se bilder på soffvrån där du sitter nerbäddad hela dagarna med filt, bok och te.
O va härligt att höra att du är piggare..och att du fått komma hem - bara det brukar va den bästa medicinen.. Se nu till att sköta om dig på bästa möjliga sätt och stora kramar från oss till dig
Puss.M
Post a Comment